At Rapid Writers, we believe to provide services which guarantees 100% customer satisfaction, but there are times when err is possible. Therefore we have a refund policy to make it possible to attain absolute customer satisfaction. In case of any inconvenience we recommend our valuable customers to contact us before applying for refund. Every customer has the right to claim for refund in case of dissatisfaction.
After claiming for a refund, customer will not be able to use the paper (partly or fully) as we will share it with leading plagiarism prevention tools.
The following refund policy will be applicable in all refund cases: Refund can be claimed in case of dissatisfaction*. Dissatisfaction may be a result of non-compliance, instructions were not followed, plagiarism concerns and other issues related to the product.
- Customer will be eligible for full refund if request has been made before the order delivery.
- Customer will be eligible for 70% refund if request has been made within 1-3 days of order delivery.
- Customer will be eligible for 50% refund if request has been made within 4-5 days of order delivery.
- Customer will be eligible for 20% refund if request has been made within 7 days of delivery.
- Customer will not be eligible for any refund if refund request has been made after 8 days.
* We may ask to support your claim of dissatisfaction through different types of supporting documents. For example we may ask for a plagiarism report from renowned plagiarism software (i.e. turnit in, copyscape, writecheck) in case you claim that your report is plagiarized.
You can claim refund by following three mediums:
- You can send us a callback request.
- You can reach us through our email support.
- You can come on chat through our website and talk to one of our representatives for your refund.
We will give prompt response to your concern and issue will be resolved within 24 hours after you first contact us. However it may take couple of business days to get back your money in your account due to bank procedures
"Hello, I just wanted to say how pleased I was with the paper. If you could please relate it to the Writer and my appreciation for their time and effort for putting into it. Thank you again."
"The writer has done a fantastic job with this paper! I am extremely satisfied with their work, and hope that my future services tendered with this company are as competent and adequate."
"Thank you for writing this, you gave me some time to spend on another class. Only changed a few items in the paper but nothing to fret over. Thanks again"
"Hi I think that the paper is very good but it needs a few things. Could you use a little less big words and stuff because i am not the greatest writer. I guess what i am trying to say is bring it down to my level."